Over time your vehicle’s soft top can attract mould, mildew and moss which
and can be damaging as well as aesthetically unpleasant.
When cleaning a fabric top we follow the steps below:
- To begin we remove loose debris, dust etc.
- We then apply a fabric specific cleaner to dislodge and remove the
green mould, mildew and general dirt that builds up during road use
and being exposed to the elements.
- After allowing time for the foam to work it’s magic and lift the dirt we
- The re-proofing stage then commences. This creates a water resistant
barrier which reduces and slows down the ability of the fabric to absorb
dirt and staining.
- The final step is to clear the rear window inside and out